Events Plugin 📆

(Angus McLeod) #406

Ah you want to hide the timezone input itself. Those settings affect the display of the timezone in the topic, topic lists and emails.

You can set a default timezone using events timezone default, which will set a default timezone for the timezone input the Add Event modal.

There’s currently no setting to hide the input itself. You could hide it with css.

.add-event-controls div.control:last-of-type {
   display: none;
}

You should only do this if you’ve set a default timezone.

(Denis Muraviev) #407

Hey, @angus!

Great plugin! Thanks a lot!
Is it possible to add this options?:

1. Passed events RSVP change to “I’ve been there”
  2. Make a list of events in users profile: what events he visited in past and what event he is going to visit.

(Angus McLeod) #408

Hey Denis, thanks for using the plugin.

Those sound like interesting features, but before I get to stuff like that, there are a number of other RSVP features I’ll be looking at, particularly along the lines of what @tobiaseigen laid out above.

(Admir Hodzic) #409

Apologies if this was mentiend before.

Is there way to get clickable topic on calendar hidden by amount of items for one day .

If there is more then 4 events on one day.
Calendar page shows more button, whic opens submenu but then topics are unclicabile.
There is no way to go to topic which is 5th event in one day

(Angus McLeod) #410

Can you link me to your site where this is happening? I’m not seeing it, e.g. on my sandbox it’s working fine.

(Admir Hodzic) #411

My site is on private addresses , do you have static IP so I can open firewall for you and send you access

(Admir Hodzic) #412

Regarding issue whit opening hidden events by amount of item inside one day.
Looks like there is issue only in one of two cases.
I am not for sure yet what is an issue
Maybe
When we have multiple events on day which repeat on calendar.
I am susceptible that bug occurs when you tray to see multiple events on day which exist twice on calendar
Eg. if you try to open 3 th day and there is also 3th day of next or previous month on same calendar.

Or it is issue when you switch month from current to next or previous

Yes there is bug
I did reprduce it on
https://discourse.angusmcleod.com.au/c/events/events-sub/l/calendar

Can you check 1.1.2019 on calendar to see behaviour of multipe events

(Angus McLeod) #413

@adopilot Indeed! Thanks for finding that :bug: Now fixed: