I’ve now installed the events plugin on my instance and have started adding some dates to topics, though haven’t added it to the menus yet. Looking really good!
- would be nice to be able to add links to calendar and agenda on the hamburger menu as an optional setting
- editing topics OPs to add events is a bit cumbersome - would be nice to be able to do this from the title edit interface as well which quicker to find and get to.
- editing topics to add events adds a revision, but the date addition itself is not saved to the revision
- no pretty onebox links to calendars?
- when adding an event with end date, it would be nice if the end date picker would automatically change to the same month when I choose the start date, as one is used to seeing when booking flights.
- multiple day events with no start/end times are getting a start time showing up in the calendar - but not one day events with no start/end time
- I added dates to a topic, then changed my mind and removed them - but the topic is still appearing on the agenda page.
- I added dates to a topic and accidentally put them in november 2018. I went back and fixed the date to november 2017. but the topic is still showing up towards the end fo the list as though it were chronologically in november 2018
- one of the events I added has a munged title in the calendar view and is illegible. see screenshot. seens the event on the 14th is overwriting the event on the 15th. should it/can it not wrap within the box? or at least have full name appear as helper text on mouseover?
- from the calendar, when I select the forum title to go back to the front page, I am taken to /latest but it is filtered for the date range that was showing in the calendar. click again and it resets and shows all /latest topics.