Discourse Meta
Ocultar "NEW" para TL1 y superiores
Contribuir
UX
codinghorror
(Jeff Atwood) Separó este tema
25 Marzo, 2018 08:21
10
5 posts were split to a new topic:
I want to customize UI based on the users group membership
Best way to hide specific posts for non-logged in users?
I want to customize UI based on the users group membership
I want to customize UI based on the users group membership
mostrar publicación en el tema
Temas relacionados
Tema
Respuestas
Vistas
Actividad
Simplifying the top menu
UX
17
4436
10 Abril 2018
Notes from some recent hallway usability testing
UX
6
1149
13 Febrero 2019
The "new new" has been enabled on Meta
Announcements
sidebar
31
2973
6 Diciembre 2023
Introducing the unified new view for the topic list
Announcements
67
2830
25 Septiembre 2026
Dismiss (new topics) button missing on categories (when new filter selected)
UX
17
3237
16 Septiembre 2019