As I understand, ‘webhook’ is for the server (where discourse is installed) to send HTTP requests after a certain event. On the other hand, I want to place a HTML/Javascript code which executes from the client-side when he registers. Is this something which a webhook can do?
divine
4
Related topics
| 글 | 댓글 | 조회수 | 활동 | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How can I track Discourse Signups For Facebook Ad Campaigns | 17 | 2735 | 10월 1, 2020 | |
| How to add facebook pixel code for analytics in the discourse instance, installed on our GCP? | 2 | 927 | 7월 17, 2021 | |
| Meta Pixel & Conversions API | 1 | 82 | 9월 15, 2026 | |
| Install Facebook Pixel Code in Discourse | 2 | 1193 | 10월 18, 2019 | |
| Track means used for registration - good for statistics and analysis | 1 | 989 | 1월 2, 2016 |