I am coming here searching for something similar. But my case is a bit different. I set up a server for internal use five years ago, and our lawyers are now setting a retention policy for all internal data. So I am looking for a way to delete posts older the X years. If anyone has any ideas in a direction to explore I would appreciate the pointers.
stoney27
(Stoney27)
15
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Clean up old topics | 4 | 639 | February 2, 2023 | |
| Permanent bulk delete of old topics | 8 | 1865 | July 5, 2025 | |
| Delete topics automatically after N days inside a category | 2 | 171 | March 8, 2025 | |
| Is there a way to auto-delete a post? | 10 | 2445 | February 10, 2019 | |
| Category-level auto-delete topics the same as auto-close feature | 16 | 3127 | May 27, 2026 |