How to remove powered by discourse text from footer

AI-generated summary

Jis_h seeks help removing the ‘powered by Discourse’ text from the footer. Moin suggests unchecking the ‘enable powered by discourse’ option in site settings. JammyDodger questions if Jis_h searched before asking. Lilly shares a relevant topic link. Jis_h apologizes for missing the setting due to UI confusion. Jerome-cockpitLAB reports not finding the setting, and Moin provides a screenshot and asks if the forum is self-hosted. Jerome-cockpitLAB thanks Moin for the screenshot.

Hi :waving_hand:
Im trying to remove the default powered by discourse text from footer . But I didn’t get relevant information from anywhere yet. Can anybody please explain how to do this.
Thank you

You can uncheck enable powered by discourse in your site settings

Out of curiosity, did you search either the settings or this forum before asking?

Sorry, im new to discourse, it’s UI is little bit confusing for me , seriously I didn’t see that option :slightly_smiling_face: . Thank you

Hi,
I’m sorry but i think that i haven’t got “enable powered by discourse”.
Could you help me please ?

So you cannot find the setting when you search your site settings?


Is your forum self-hosted?

So impeccable with your screenshot. I was going into administration that’s why. Thank you so much.