Sorry but as far as I know its for cloudflare IPs. However, I have my own IP. And even if I would change this file for a little, I don’t know if my changes would be overwritten in future or not.
parisa
(Pari)
5
関連トピック
| トピック | 返信 | 表示 | アクティビティ | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Suggestion for Cloudflare template to get real IP from users | 3 | 956 | 2022 年 11 月 28 日 | |
| CloudFlare and Real IP | 7 | 1015 | 2024 年 1 月 17 日 | |
| Cloudflare Real-IP via Apache | 3 | 1439 | 2019 年 4 月 5 日 | |
| Real IP no longer recognized through proxy | 4 | 307 | 2026 年 7 月 16 日 | |
| Commit b4a3389 更新后如何获取用户ip | 3 | 454 | 2026 年 6 月 29 日 |