Improving Instance Performance (Megatopics, Database Size and Extreme Load)

Thank you very much for your help, @Falco.

Welp, yeah, as I said, just asking because there isn’t magic when it comes to space. I’m looking into the division but then the app one will be too slow due to perf (long story, I’m taking note of the tests and will present them here later for everyone else to make use if they find them useful).

I did the test I asked you about regarding recovering a backup and stuff and I think that this can be a good situation to leverage from since what I can immediately see is that there is 30% less disk usage (I’m still running some test to check if there isn’t anything missing) but now there is an small issue with this approach so even though the immediate benefits are great this will generate some issues (even more because I don’t know if it is cached or not working at all in terms of stored images, and yes, the backup includes them).

I’m taking notes so that I can update the OP, my idea here would be to add a small series of notes for people that may worry about performance and all the things I’ve been modifying so far.