List of full moderation tools?

Hi Jeff, oh no no I mean this as a totally voluntary thing— I love everything about Discourse and the team and would probably have a lot of fun trying to make something like this (we tend to go pretty all out sometimes with making how-tos on Hopscotch forum – even if they don’t end up being as helpful as we would think they are, but that’s okay).

I’m glad you think it would be nice to have — I shouldn’t depend on positive feedback in any way, but I admit I’ve been a little hesitant with posting here on Meta (I’m too in awe of everyone here), so seeing this topic and that others might find some documentation helpful too has encouraged me; I’ll get going then :blush:

I would like to add that me thinking this idea was only made possible thanks to Discourse being open source + the Discourse As Your First Rails App blog post which means I can access the moderation features again to help out with something like documentation :smiley:

Also I’m more hoping just to get something started and organised at the least, and would like to have it open for community input because again I definitely won’t know everything.

7 Likes