I’ve gone through and made text larger and removed just about anything redundant (and anything that I don’t use regularly). For example, I know that suggested topics are suggested topics, so I removed the header. I’ve used bulk select on the topic list maybe twice ever, so it’s gone. Views on the topic list? gone. Categories in the hamburger menu? gone.
and I feel like the small size of the assigned text makes it hard to read, because the text has been made larger for just about everything else (Header, Suggested messages etc.)
One of my users is reporting the Minima theme (which I love very much) does not show the “Dismiss” button when there are unread messages. He verified that Dismiss wasn’t just disappearing because there were no unreads - he said he switched to Minima and back from another theme while showing unreads and the button did not show up.
Is there a setting I might be missing on this, or anything else I should check? Thanks!
네, 그 점은 이해합니다. 제가 인용한 코드는 아바타를 검사하면서 찾았어요. 제가 혼란을 느끼는 부분은 그 코드의 출처입니다. 해당 코드는 Minima에는 존재하지만, Light 테마에서는 존재하지 않거든요(CSS로 숨겨진 것이 아니라 아예 없는 거예요). 이 HTML은 누가 생성하는 건가요?