I love this plugin and it gets me close, but not quite all the way there. If only relying on comments, then it doesn’t enable the conversation structure I’m looking for (nested post replies are still important to me). If I allow other users to create new entries in a Journal, then I’m back to square one of being able to have a post reply on the OP.
Gotchur
8
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Discourse Private Replies | 60 | 9275 | April 20, 2026 | |
| Topic footer Reply button can break the thread | 10 | 940 | April 5, 2023 | |
| Disable reply option on every new topic users create | 6 | 1237 | July 18, 2023 | |
| Plugin: Ask me anything or Q&A format (threaded replies) | 53 | 15363 | July 2, 2022 | |
| Question/suggestion about arrow/icon referencing replied to post | 14 | 1882 | May 17, 2019 |