For the record, I just checked that I have automatic backups disabled, unless it’s something else that e.g. redis does every day and isn’t exposed to the Discourse admin config. But I’ve increased swap anyway and we’ll see how tomorrow goes!
axfelix
(Alex Garnett)
6
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 429 too many requests good or bad ? (please help) | 14 | 293 | August 25, 2026 | |
| Is 1GB RAM enough for both WordPress and Discourse? | 21 | 4968 | March 3, 2017 | |
| Bursts of 502 Service Unavailable, pointers to debug | 15 | 1797 | February 18, 2018 | |
| Troubleshooting a 429 (rate limit) | 19 | 6185 | October 10, 2018 | |
| Discourse overloaded real traffic or DDOS? 100% CPU usage despite of decent traffic and high specs server | 18 | 2632 | September 25, 2021 |