For the record, I just checked that I have automatic backups disabled, unless it’s something else that e.g. redis does every day and isn’t exposed to the Discourse admin config. But I’ve increased swap anyway and we’ll see how tomorrow goes!
axfelix
(Alex Garnett)
6
Temas relacionados
| Tema | Respuestas | Vistas | Actividad | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 429 too many requests good or bad ? (please help) | 14 | 293 | 25 Agosto 2026 | |
| Is 1GB RAM enough for both WordPress and Discourse? | 21 | 4968 | 3 Marzo 2017 | |
| Bursts of 502 Service Unavailable, pointers to debug | 15 | 1797 | 18 Febrero 2018 | |
| Troubleshooting a 429 (rate limit) | 19 | 6185 | 10 Octubre 2018 | |
| Discourse overloaded real traffic or DDOS? 100% CPU usage despite of decent traffic and high specs server | 18 | 2632 | 25 Septiembre 2021 |