For the record, I just checked that I have automatic backups disabled, unless it’s something else that e.g. redis does every day and isn’t exposed to the Discourse admin config. But I’ve increased swap anyway and we’ll see how tomorrow goes!
axfelix
(Alex Garnett)
6
Argomenti correlati
| Argomento | Risposte | Visualizzazioni | Attività | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 429 too many requests good or bad ? (please help) | 14 | 293 | Agosto 25, 2026 | |
| Is 1GB RAM enough for both WordPress and Discourse? | 21 | 4968 | Marzo 3, 2017 | |
| Bursts of 502 Service Unavailable, pointers to debug | 15 | 1797 | Febbraio 18, 2018 | |
| Troubleshooting a 429 (rate limit) | 19 | 6185 | Ottobre 10, 2018 | |
| Discourse overloaded real traffic or DDOS? 100% CPU usage despite of decent traffic and high specs server | 18 | 2632 | Settembre 25, 2021 |