4. So if I combine 1. and 2. that means that if I activate “Automatically set as primary group” for multiple existing groups, the order in which I do that matters (because the last one overwrites all previous ones (in case of overlapping membership), right?
tophee
(Christoph)
3
Argomenti correlati
| Argomento | Risposte | Visualizzazioni | Attività | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 'Make primary group' within a user group isn't changing user titles | 4 | 729 | Luglio 9, 2024 | |
| I feel like there is some odd behavior with user titles, user groups, and setting primary groups | 0 | 284 | Agosto 25, 2023 | |
| Improve titles with primary groups | 1 | 857 | Novembre 26, 2018 | |
| Primary group not made primary | 6 | 1358 | Novembre 23, 2018 | |
| Add option to set primary group if no current primary group | 10 | 3088 | Ottobre 16, 2017 |