Am I missing the obvious? I’m trying to create a workflow and I would like a step to trigger when a post receives a like (or thumbs up). I looked at all the options and couldn’t find anything.
Thanks for any help and sorry if this is a silly question
putty
(putty)
October 7, 2026, 2:15pm
2
I don’t see a native option in workflows, but you could create a webhook to trigger a workflow:
@Andrew_Rowe not a silly question. if you aren’t using the latest version, you should update because i added those nodes/triggers yesterday
committed 04:31PM - 06 Oct 26 UTC
Previously, workflows could neither like a post nor run when a post was liked, s… o automations such as acknowledging a member's post had to call the API with a dedicated key.
This change adds an idempotent `action:post_like` node that likes or unlikes a post as a chosen user, and a `trigger:post_like_changed` node built on the existing `like_created` and `like_destroyed` events. It also moves labels shared by post action nodes into the common field translations so new nodes don't repeat them.