Easy Responsive Footer

I’m seeing similar error message on update for a site 10 commits behind:

An error occurred: You supplied invalid parameters to the request: 
The property at JSON Pointer '/4/text' must be present. The property 
at JSON Pointer '/4/title' must be at least 1 character long. The property 
at JSON Pointer '/5/text' must be present. The property at JSON Pointer 
'/5/title' must be at least 1 character long.
1 Like

@sfg85 @cogdog If you don’t mind, can you PM me the current values of the link_sections and links setting?

1 Like

After finding my way into the settings editor (thanks to @tgxworld) I found the problem, I had 2 empty settings for link sections. Once I deleted them, the update worked.

And the new version has a much easier editor. I’m back in business.

3 Likes

@cogdog @tgxworld the forum allows me to post only one link and one screeshot so I’ll have to work around that. Therefor I made one screenshot of the post as I was going to reply. See blow :slight_smile:

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Can you go to the theme page, click on “Settings Editor” below and give me the values for the links and link_sections settings?

1 Like

Here your go:

{
        "setting": "link_sections",
		"value": "Shop|About|Contact"
	},
	{
        "setting": "links",
		"value": "Shop, Shop for products, https://www.domainname.com/en/store/?utm_souce=sfrmftr, blank, Shop for products|About, the Forum is proudly sponsored and hosted by domainname.nl.,https://www.domainname.com/en/store/?utm_souce=sfrmftr|Contact, contact@domainname.com, mailto:contact@domainname.com"
	},
2 Likes

So in the end I just removed the links (not the link sections). Then I was able to upgrade. After while trying to add the links in the new menu it gave met the following error when trying to save with the default _blank target:‘The property at JSON Pointer ‘/1/links/0/target’ must be one of the following [“_blank”, “_self”, “_parent”, “_top”].’

I changed it to _self. Then I was able to save. Afterwards I went back to edit the link and then I was able to change it to _blank as a target and save it.

I had to do the above for each link.

Perhaps the above is helpful in your debugging. Or perhaps it is not because of your component…

2 Likes

And nice new menu by the way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hm, ich cannot upgrade on of my sites and I get the following error:

Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten: Die Migration „0004-migrate-social-links-setting“ ist auf den folgenden Laufzeitfehler gestoßen: TypeError: helpers.isValidUrl is not a function

That is strange as the setup of these sites is quite similar. Any idea?