@EricGT @merefield Thank you for your prompt response and the provided information. I understand and value the innovation AI brings to the Discourse platform. However, I am concerned about the strict data protection requirements in Europe, especially in France with the GDPR. Consulting a lawyer to ensure compliance with our privacy policy could be quite costly.
This is why I was wondering if there is a Discourse plugin available that offers related content functionality without the need for external AI.
Furthermore, I would like to share my personal experience with you: I have long hesitated to launch my Discourse forum, fearing that I might not do things right despite the available guides. The advent of ChatGPT was a game-changer for me. It’s incredible how it has changed my life: with its help, I have been able to undertake projects that I previously wouldn’t have dared to. It’s a revolution that opens up new prospects for me and allows me to move forward confidently.
Thank you again for all the work you do and your ongoing support.