Hello! How can I add a user profile link to the top navigation? So that the user can go in one click, not through 3 from the menu.
AI-generated summary
To add a user profile link to the top navigation, Gonerdot can use the Custom Header Links/Icons theme component with the URL https://your-discourse-forum/my/summary.
To show this link only to authorized users, Gonerdot can use the CSS classes for current users groups component and CSS. Alternatively, as suggested by Arkshine and acknowledged by Lilly, the link can be hidden for non-users using CSS without the extra component:
.anon .whatever-that-icon-class-is {
display: none;
}
use this theme component
with this URL: https://your-discourse-forum/my/summary
Thank you. I tried it through this plugin, but I didn’t know the correct path to the profile without specifying a nickname
Is there a way to show this link only to an authorized user?
use the CSS Classes for Current User's Groups component and then us CSS to show only for logged in users group.
Would it be possible to hide it for anon users even without that component?
There is an anon classname attached to <html> element, that should be possible.
you are correct! I forgot about anon ![]()
.anon .whatever-that-icon-class-is {
display: none;
}
