Change the Like Icon to 👍

Hi,
Sorry to dredge up this topic again but I am totally confused. I just came across this as I saw another discourse forum using a thumbs up so I did some googling.
What I’d like to do is instead of using the Thumbs up, is to use the Pig icon from here - Pig Filled Icon (Classic Solid) — SVG Download | Font Awesome with the outline version being the Unliked icon. Is that possible? Since it’s a Pro icon, would I have to download it or make my own and add it as a custom icon or emoji and then apply it to the Like Icon component.? Not sure how to do that either.
I have the Change Like Icon component installed and tested it out on an unused theme and it does work as intended. The problem is I see no area in settings under that component to mess with CSS, so there’s no place to add the scripting from earlier on in this thread.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

3 Likes