Discourse strongly recommends that all sites follow the default tests-passed branch of Discourse. The “stable” branch is more focused on lack of change than lack of bugs - all releases, including those on tests-passed and beta are production ready.
- Onebox response timeout and size limit (CVE-2022-21684)
- RS512, RS384 and RS256 COSE algorithms
- Update translations
- Only block domains at the final destination
- Table pasting issues with uppy
- Switch to using
- Remove jQuery UI vendor dependencies