Discourse strongly recommends that all sites follow the default tests-passed branch of Discourse. The “stable” branch is more focused on lack of change than lack of bugs - all releases, including those on tests-passed and beta are production ready.
- Fix bug regarding chat
- backport caret moves to a wrong position when uploading an image via toolbar
- Handle nil values in DistributedCache#defer_get_set
- Backport Github test workflow to stable.
- Pull compatible version for plugins in Github test workflow.
- Don’t load bundler when installing plugin gem.