This beta includes 1 security fix for issues reported by our community and HackerOne.
- Filter tags in user notifications for visibility CVE-2022-46150
- Track API and user API requests
- Deleting a user with their posts also deletes chat messages.
- Add import script for Elgg
But wait, there’s more! We do our best to highlight new features and changes for you, but there’s always too many changes to detail. For a full list of new features, bug fixes, UX improvements, and more, be sure to review the Additional Features and Fixes listed below.
- Update dependencies
- Handle subsequent and intersected holidays
- Handle localised automatic group names in event validation
- Expand category filters even when already filtered
- Settings link
Click to expand
- Show error message if no uploads are allowed
- Allow hashtag autocomplete at start of line
- Consistent narrow desktop width
- PMs displaying outdated unread counts when read status is processing
- Do not apply hover state to non capable devices
- Ensures date/time don’t linebreak
- Unsilence users on chat message flag disagree.
- Prevents audio to play when appended
- Toggle sidebar when back from narrow screen
- Align user page dismiss notifications btn with new navigation
- Add instructions for multiple category emails
- Chat index UX fixes
- Reworks channel index (drawer and mobile)