Discourse strongly recommends that all sites follow the default tests-passed branch of Discourse. The “stable” branch is more focused on lack of change than lack of bugs - all releases, including those on tests-passed and beta are production ready.
- Add silence reason dropdown to admin penalty reason
- Ensure service-worker cache is cleaned correctly (stable) (23205)
- Compact tag picker input not focused in iOS (#22922) (23090)
- Poll breakdown regressions (22957)
- Make poll breakdown modal closable again (22953)
- Improve performance of queries when loading a topic list (#22949) (22950)