Advice on a support bot for a technical support forum (Discourse AI vs Discourse Chatbot)

Good point. Glad you noted this, I should have stated such in my reply.

Seems like it would segue into the review queue nicely. That is Discourses call.

No.

RAG is one of the many technologies needed to get what you seek. In the case of rating the AI reply that is different from the purpose of RAG. The human feedback for a generated completion is part of the RLHF technology.

It is!

Most of this technology is so new and moving so fast one should be open to ideas from anyone and anywhere.

The same as if you were a human and noting it in a response to a real person. I would think the name of the manual, the date of publishing, the section and paragraph.

Thanks for sharing that. I see many post from many users and will tell you that it is a pleasure to help you.

That was funny but many will not even know why. The technology is moving so fast that I am sure many are creating code one month then realizing it has now been built-in to a technology and what they created is now redundant and may even be obsolete. If you take time to learn about Langchain, you may see users noting that they threw out just about every bit of code for their app and just started using Langchain.

Another source for learning such is the DeepLearning.AI short courses (presently free).

You are quite welcome.

Please ask more questions, that is why I am helping you. The more questions people ask about this technology the more we can help each other reach our goals.

3 Likes