Wondering if anyone else here been using the Google Analytics “app” in cloudflare and noticed a BIG spike in bounces and a drop in reported pageviews since the version update (approx three weeks ago).
At first the code simply stopped loading on all of my sites when I updated the GA app in CF. (Multiple platforms).
Then, once that was fixed I noticed a big difference between pageviews between GA and Discourse, a big drop in the totals in GA in general and the bounce rate went from 12% to 60%!
After digging around today, all I can say is that for some reason the GA code delivered by Cloudflare was only picking up (and was stuck on) the page url that a visitor landed on.
I removed/re-added the app in CF, disconnected it from my GA account, added/removed URLs from the app etc etc, cleared CF caches etc but no change.
Resolution: Use the GA field in Discourse I guess, once I did that everything went back to normal