I came across a little bug while updating a topic.
I used the bbcode url for an old topic and some links in this url had a tag (for a partnership). In the preview and in the published post, the tag disappeared. I fixed it quite easily by using a html link instead but I think it is relevant to share this little issue. I may cause an issue or two with a phpbb/ipb importer.
I’ll give an example. I’ll invent an amazon tag on some product. In the onebox, the tag works perfectly.
But in a BBcode link the tag disappears.
It affects also an url with the characters & in it
But everything works if we remove the = character, like this.
For a native Discourse, there will not be any problem, so it’s really a minor bug I think.