I’m making a GitHub action posting to the Discourse forum.
I found the post API, however, the document says Discourse users need to create an API Key from the admin panel, even though non-admin users have no admin panel. Here I have several questions:
- Is the API key designed even for non-admin users?
- I hope so due to User API key instead of Admin API key?
- If so, how non-admin users can create their API key?
- If so, to enable the API key for non-admin users, is there any necessary settings?
- The forum’s preferences page has no interface to create an API key. So I guess that there are some settings that let users issue their API keys.
Thanks in advance!