Okay, so here is the scenario:
- Abusive member or spammer (doesn’t matter) posts.
- Use Spam flag and Ban their IP/Email.
- Member concedes to Admin and apologizes so we are told to give him a second chance
- Go to Admin > Screened IPs area only to realize his IP is not listed in the 200 entries returned
- Type IP into search, only to realize there is no search… that is for adding a new IP to the list, not modifying one.
Tell Admin, we can’t figure out how to do this…
As an aside, I find it very annoying that being so IP centric that Discourse limits the number of IPs we can see without any way to get to another list of them. If I ban someone months ago and they appeal, how do I unblock their IP? Or what if the IP got reassigned to someone else who hasn’t abused our system, how do I unblock it then without knowing if their IP is truly blocked or not (someone emails our contact email to ask why they can’t sign up… how do you nail that down to a blocked IP address if you can’t see all of the blocked IP addresses)?