Hi, I wonder if its possible to create a custom page like FAQ, TOS, and Privacy page. and I also notice that they are actually a Topic. if its not possible to create custom page, how can I make a permalink like FAQ, TOS, and Privacy page.
AI-generated summary
This forum discussion is about ways to create custom static pages on Discourse. The original poster wanted to know how to create pages like an FAQ, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy. Several solutions were suggested, including using a plugin like Easy Static Pages or Static Pages that can create custom pages. Some specific plugins suggested were “discourse-static-pages” and “high_voltage”. Another example given was how Codecademy created a custom banner on their Discourse forum. In summary, using custom plugins seems to be the recommended approach for creating static custom pages on Discourse.
You wish to make custom static pages like the defaults? (eg: FAQ, TOS, Privacy Policy)
Searching the terms category:plugin custom page led to this hopeful answer.
https://meta.discourse.org/t/static-pages-plugin/31027
I checked the forks of that github repository linked.
From there, I found that someone was kind to update the plugin to pull the latest version of the high_voltage gem.
Be Well. ![]()
I think this feature has been covered via multiple ways… Perhaps this plugin is more advanced?:
https://meta.discourse.org/t/easy-to-use-static-pages-plugin/36280?u=davidgnavas
I’ve tried this plugin, I don’t found to change the permalinks on this plugin.
Check out what I have done on my forum: http://discuss.codecademy.com/
Will you share the solution?
A plugin has been released in the last days, it is free for 1 or 2 custom pages.
Yeye, i saw that ![]()
Ansonsten verwendet Codecademy einen benutzerdefinierten Banner (keine Seite), und es sollte ein Plugin für den Banner von @vinothkannans geben.
Suche in der Kategorie Customization > Plugin, wenn du interessiert bist.
