Custom Wizard Plugin 🧙

This plugin has been updated to work with the latest discourse. You can now safely rebuild.

6 Likes

Works now thanks! but i’m getting blank page after activate it…

2 Likes

The issue should be fixed with the latest commit.

2 Likes

Sometimes the update of discourse will break the plugin, recommend to check

before updating.

1 Like

Checking in on progress with API integration. Thank you!

1 Like

@waffleslop and I had a private conversation, however I’d just note that we’ve been working hard on the next version of the plugin and a lot of other associated infrastructure to make providing a business-level third party plugin within Discourse a reality (starting with this one). We’re getting very close. And yes there will be API integration features.

6 Likes

Thank you for all y’all do!

2 Likes

I have a problem with the text visible on the wizard buttons.

It doesn’t matter if it is in EN or PL, the wizard behaves as if it was hardcoded and it’s not taking values from the text customization menu:

The same goes for the EN version:

Any ideas why it is so?

1 Like

See Setup wizard text customizations

4 Likes

Whenever I try to do something in composer, I cane even select the box to type anything. Also the delete button for wizard is hard to find the sweet spot to click on. Seems like some visual elements are out of whack.

1 Like

This is a browser level issue afaik. I get this issue in Safari but not in Chrome.

4 Likes

Agreed. I forgot to say that is the case. The wizard composer is not playing nice with safari but works in other browsers.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, I was unable to reproduce it before. Will take a look and revert.

2 Likes

@Cozdabuch @StonkGodCapital That should fix it. Thanks :+1:

4 Likes

The “list of allowed tag groups” doesn’t seem to be working (unsure if it’s simply unimplemented). Whenever you select a group from the picker it just doesn’t do anything (cross browser, tried both Safari and Chrome). If this is implemented, do you know the JSON formatting offhand so I can just rig it through importing edited JSON?

Thanks!

1 Like