I’m very interested in Discourse and had really good experience with it on other forums (like Meteor for example).
Thus, as I’m creating an social app with React Native (Front End) and Meteor (Back End), I would really like to know if I can “pick-up” the Discourse commenting system in order to have it in my app.
The target beeing to:
- use SSO so my users won’t have to create a specific account to use it
- enjoy the perks of Discourse
My current search brought me to:
- Disqus but I don’t like the fact they would use my users content for their advertising + SSO is costly
- Muut but SSO is costly (and I’m just doing a prototype here)
- Discourse…only problem is a lack of info on my use case
Did anyone already had that use case?
Thanks a lot!