☁️ Discourse Air Theme

When adding images to categories they show perfectly on computer, bu is doesnt show full image on mobile. Is there a special size which will match both, or what to do?

5 Likes

Thank you for this wonderful theme!

I am having a similar issue with category images on mobile (Chrome 91.04472.88, Android 10). The full image does not show and the category letters are not hidden. They are 550px square.

1 Like

Seems like I have an issue with this huge topic on a my iphone 8

It seems to be related to this box:

1 Like

Another bug: Often it will not jump to first unread topic in a post but jumps to the start of a new thread and then you have to scroll down to eg. post number 142…

I had to disable it on my forum…

1 Like

This should now be fixed on mobile, thanks!

1 Like

Wonderful. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the amazing theme but image alignment is not good on mobile phones in all browsers.

kindly see the below image for reference. suggest the solution.

Note: i have updated all the components.

3 Likes

That’s a wonderful theme! :blue_heart:

It’s also great to use as a base theme. It would be helpful if the styleguide was enabled on your preview page. Is that possible?

5 Likes

Nice suggestion! It is now enabled. https://discourse.jordanvidrine.com/styleguide/

4 Likes

@jordan-vidrine

Noticed a small issue with the theme switcher component that comes with the theme.
When I am in dark mode and switching to light mode, the forum logo in the header doesn’t switch from dark logo to regular logo.
wlIqbcFKzs

Everything else is working like a charm! Keep up the good work

3 Likes

Thanks!

Yes, this is a known issue and I will work on a fix for the theme-switcher button.

4 Likes

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the amazing theme!

After the last update of the Modern Category Group Boxes component, the mobile version broke (https://club.klerk.ru/). Had to disable the plugin((

3 Likes

Oh sorry about this, I forgot to also apply my refactor to the mobile component. I just pushed the update to the component now, if you update it should work.

5 Likes

Everything works correctly after the update! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Hi Jordan,
I think I’ve run into an issue on on mobile (Chrome 91.04472.88, Android 10). My wife has also checked and is having the same issue, same set up as above.

I am just getting the categories box and tapping that duplicates it. No other content is appearing.

The site works fine if if put it in safe mode and revert back to the default theme.

I have some minor css tweaks that I’ve added via a component but removing this doesn’t help. I’ve also doubled checked that the theme and all components are up-to-date and cleared out my cache.

Just to note, I am on hosted discourse with the theme being pulled in from the repo.

Many thanks for your work on this theme, really love it.

1 Like

Ah sorry about this. Just to clarify, have you also followed all of the “tips” / instructions in the OP for this theme?

And this is also only happening on mobile?

1 Like

No apology necessary, really appreciate your help. It’s a new theme and we are a new community (just setting up) so excited with how beautiful this looks.

I have followed all the tips BUT should caveat that I removed the “Discourse Search Banner” for now and have turned off Dark Mode for now too… if you think this might be causing an issue, I will happily put them all back. Just to note it was fine on mobile when I did this initially… but again more than happy to run through it all again if you think that could be an issue.

Only mobile, yes, Desktop is looking fine.

1 Like

Just for the record. As a Discourse newbie, I hadn’t updated the Modern Category + Boxes plugin correctly which caused this issue. Leaving this thread here just incase someone else experiences similar. Thank you @jordan-vidrine, appreciate the direct help you gave me with this.

4 Likes

This issue has been fixed. If you update the Dark-Light Toggle theme component, you should see the change.

3 Likes

Hey there

I installed the update, but issue still persists only when system is in dark mode and I toggle to light more. when system is in light mode and toggle to forum dark mode, the logo switches as expected.

1 Like