Discourse Login & Registeration

Hello everyone,
I am building an mobile app for discourse. How I can manage users within the app?
I want to register the user and login. Only register user can login and post new topics like in this forum. I have done lots of research but in every rest api, there is api_key required? How a user knows his api_key without registration? Anyone help please regarding registration and login. I don’t find any solution from last 10 days. I want to do it fast. Please let me know if there is any api where username and password parameters are passed and then login successful. On successful user may get a token or something like api_key. Using which user can access topics, create new topics etc. under his username. Please let me know about it’s solution.
Thanks in advance for everyone.

You can use the user API, just as Disourse’s mobile app does.

1 Like

Where is user api in this repo? Can you give me link for that?

Is there an apk file for Android for discourse to test? If yes, then please give link to apk file.

The user API is a feature of Discourse – the link I gave you is the source code of the official mobile app, which uses this API. The best description of the API I found if the #feature:rfc, which you can find here:

You can ask @sam for a beta invite here:

2 Likes