Greetings of the day,
We are looking for a SME who can support us with training need for Discourse Platform for our client - the details of which are as follows:-
Training Topic : Discourse Platform
Training Mode : ONLINE
Training Start Date : As soon as possible
Batch Timings - 9.30am to 1.30pm / 2.30pm to 6.30pm
Training should cover the following areas
- Core Features - How to set up the features and functions that come as standard
- Extra Features - Knowledge of themes, theme components, and plugins
- Self-hosting - How to setup and maintain a self-hosted Discourse instance
- Development - How to customize a Discourse instance
- Documentation - Knowledge of, and ability to create, Discourse guides
- Reports How to use Discourse data
- Bugs Fault-finding and error reporting
- Community How to build, encourage and maintain healthy communities
- Migrations How to migrate to Discourse from other platforms
Client’s Expectation -
They are currently migrating an expert forum from a global training legacy system to discourse. The migration requires setup, customization and technical know-how of discourse - they want to train the development team on discourse from a functional as well as a technical perspective.
• Equip the internal development with technical and functional know-how of discourse
• The Internal Development team should be able to manage future customization in UI and any change at the database level.
We are looking for Experienced trainers who can deliver the subject and are available to deliver Virtual Training.
If this opportunity interests you, we would hereby request you to kindly share the below details
Updated Trainer Profile (kindly ensure that the profile has “Discourse” experience and relevant details)
Detailed course design with duration (day-wise breakup)
Commercials (costing details like 02 hrs./Day, 04 hrs./Day)
Detailed lab setup (if any) / Lab cost
Availability for the discussion with the client
Session recording allowed: yes / No
Earliest available dates to conduct this training
We look forward to having a long-term, healthy business relationship with this assignment.
Please feel free to reach me if you have any questions.
Thanks & Regards