Display bookmarks by "Updated" or "Activity" in chronological order

Continuing the discussion from Is it possible to sort and/or filter my bookmarks by due date?:

The bookmarks page has “Updated” and “Activity” columns. It would be good to be able to click on those headings to display the bookmarks in chronological order.

1 Like

While I tend to agree with this, as a work-around you can use https://meta.discourse.org/bookmarks and add a link in a custom navigation menu section or add bookmarks to the admin-settings top menu setting so there is a bookmarks filter link in the nav bar (which goes to the above /bookmarks link).

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll do that. Clicking a title goes to the latest unread post (I think) and not the bookmarked post, so it’s not perfect either :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you click the actual bookmark icon at the beginning of the title, it should go to your bookmarked post. Although, now that I think about it, that link may only be bookmarked topic posts, not all topics with a bookmarked posts :thinking:

The other alternative is to use a search link.

1 Like

It’s goes to the first post in the topic, I think. I’d never have thought of clicking the bookmark.

1 Like