Dynamic Theme Component Settings

Hi All,

A little bit of context, I’m developing a theme component where I would like the user to be able to set up a number of different variations of theme component depending on the page. I would like for the user to set up different hyperlinks on this component for each page using a theme component setting. However, the number of pages this component will be on will change depending on what the user has defined. Is there a way to make the theme component settings dynamic in some way whether it be via javascript or maybe another setting which details how many pages the component will be on?

1 Like

We do not have support for dynamic settings per component, this would require some backend work.

Closest you can get is to use localstorage, but this will not be associated to a user, just to a browser.

1 Like

Thanks for your replies, I got around this issue by using a ‘list’ setting and then splitting this out and implementing some logic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.