Easy Responsive Footer

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Is it possible to make the footer smaller? It is quite big both on pc and mobile.

Is it also possible to change the text size?

Best regards
Olle

Solved when I reinstalled it

1 Like

Anyone knows how to add a newsletter to the footer?

What does that mean? A newsletter is an email and the footer is on a web page.

On many footers there is a Subscribe button where you can post your email to subscribe to a newsletter.

I have tried setting up HTML to place this within the footer but I have not managed to do it so far

Very nice component, thank you for your work. I have two questions and hope to get some help.

1. I noticed it color can only use dark, is it possible to set it to follow the theme color?

2. Can it be set to display only on the homepage?

1 Like

Thank you for this! It looks like it is going to work for exactly what I need. I just have one question, is it possible to use some kind of variable for some of the text? For example, I want to have a “©2025 My Awesome Org, All Rights Reserved.” It would be great to have the year be a variable, like %Y or something, so I don’t have to remember to go in there every year and change it! Is this something that is possible?

Thank you!

Thank you dax. Nice solution.

Hi @dax.

Is it possible, that “blurb” is used in other elements off the gui? I just changed the footer to our needs and added a logo. Now within the search-bar, which is part of the banner on top of our site the same logo appears, when i start searching for a keyword.

Thx in advance

Roland

Absolutely, that CSS is quite old and very generic. Use this one instead, which is specific to the footer.

.custom-footer .first-box .blurb {
/*your code*/
}
2 Likes