As I understand, ‘webhook’ is for the server (where discourse is installed) to send HTTP requests after a certain event. On the other hand, I want to place a HTML/Javascript code which executes from the client-side when he registers. Is this something which a webhook can do?
divine
4
Связанные темы
| Тема | Ответов | Просм. | Активность | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How can I track Discourse Signups For Facebook Ad Campaigns | 17 | 2735 | 01.10.2020 | |
| How to add facebook pixel code for analytics in the discourse instance, installed on our GCP? | 2 | 927 | 17.07.2021 | |
| Meta Pixel & Conversions API | 1 | 82 | 15.09.2026 | |
| Install Facebook Pixel Code in Discourse | 2 | 1193 | 18.10.2019 | |
| Track means used for registration - good for statistics and analysis | 1 | 989 | 02.01.2016 |