How to batch import country flag Emojis?

I want to batch input all the flag Emojis of many countries in the world, for example: the American flag Emoji is :us:, and the final display effect is :us: ,China flag Emoji is :cn:,and the final display effect is :cn: ,palestine is :palestinian_territories:,and the final display effect is :palestinian_territories:

But I want to input all the flag Emojis of all countries into the edit box at once, how can I do it?
I have found the codes of the flags of various countries: Emoji country flags and their codes

1 Like

I’ve done a quick search and I couldn’t find what you want. I ended up on the same website and others.

What is the reasoning for this if you don’t mind me being curious. By edit box do you mean composer?

2 Likes

Do you need the shortcodes? if you copy and paste emoji into the composer they’ll work too:

:afghanistan: :albania: :algeria: :american_samoa: :andorra: :angola: :anguilla: :antarctica: :antigua_barbuda: :argentina: :armenia: :aruba: :australia: :austria: :azerbaijan: :bahamas: :bahrain: :bangladesh: :barbados: :belarus: :belgium: :belize: :benin: :bermuda: :bhutan: :bolivia: :bosnia_herzegovina: :botswana: :brazil: :british_indian_ocean_territory: :british_virgin_islands: :brunei: :bulgaria: :burkina_faso: :burundi: :cape_verde: :cameroon: :canada: :cayman_islands: :central_african_republic: :chad: :chile: :cn: :colombia: :comoros: :congo_brazzaville: :congo_kinshasa: :costa_rica: :croatia: :cuba: :cyprus: :czech_republic: :denmark: :djibouti: :dominica: :dominican_republic: :ecuador: :egypt: :el_salvador: :equatorial_guinea: :eritrea: :estonia: :ethiopia: :falkland_islands: :faroe_islands: :fiji: :finland: :fr: :french_guiana: :french_polynesia: :french_southern_territories: :gabon: :gambia: :georgia: :de: :ghana: :gibraltar: :greece: :greenland: :grenada: :guadeloupe: :guam: :guatemala: :guinea: :guinea_bissau: :guyana: :haiti: :honduras: :hong_kong: :hungary: :iceland: :india: :indonesia: :iran: :iraq: :ireland: :isle_of_man: :israel: :it: :jamaica: :jp: :jersey: :jordan: :kazakhstan: :kenya: :kiribati: :north_korea: :kr: :kuwait: :kyrgyzstan: :laos: :latvia: :lebanon: :lesotho: :liberia: :libya: :liechtenstein: :lithuania: :luxembourg: :macau: :macedonia: :madagascar: :malawi: :malaysia: :maldives: :mali: :malta: :marshall_islands: :martinique: :mauritania: :mauritius: :mayotte: :mexico: :micronesia: :moldova: :monaco: :mongolia: :montenegro: :montserrat: :morocco: :mozambique: :myanmar: :namibia: :nauru: :nepal: :netherlands: :new_caledonia: :new_zealand: :nicaragua: :niger: :nigeria: :niue: :norfolk_island: :northern_mariana_islands: :norway: :oman: :pakistan: :palau: :palestinian_territories: :panama: :papua_new_guinea: :paraguay: :peru: :philippines: :pitcairn_islands: :poland: :portugal: :puerto_rico: :qatar: :reunion: :romania: :ru: :rwanda: :samoa: :san_marino: :sao_tome_principe: :saudi_arabia: :senegal: :serbia: :seychelles: :sierra_leone: :singapore: :slovakia: :slovenia: :solomon_islands: :somalia: :south_africa: :south_georgia_south_sandwich_islands: :es: :sri_lanka: :st_helena: :sudan: :suriname: :swaziland: :sweden: :syria: :taiwan: :tajikistan: :tanzania: :thailand: :timor_leste: :togo: :tokelau: :tonga: :trinidad_tobago: :tunisia: :tr: :turkmenistan: :turks_caicos_islands: :tuvalu: :uganda: :ukraine: :united_arab_emirates: :uk: :us: :uruguay: :uzbekistan: :vanuatu: :vatican_city: :venezuela: :vietnam: :wallis_futuna: :western_sahara: :yemen: :zambia: :zimbabwe:

I asked AI to produce that list, so not 100% sure if it’s all of them… but it starts at Afghanistan and ends at Zimbabwe, so it’s probably pretty close.

4 Likes

Thank you very much,it’s so good.that’s what I want :heart:

Hmm… your post has 226 (15×15+1) flags, but the UN recognises 195, and the emoji box contains 261 (32×8+5).
Either I’m not adding it up correctly, or something’s not right.

All of those flags aren’t from sovereign countries per UN but are still used and quite widely accepted as such. Like Taiwan,

2 Likes