Lets see your best AI Image Caption!

Free, no account or log-in, perhaps not as good as the one you used :man_shrugging:

1 Like

For this game, you should be using the inbuilt Discourse ‘Caption with AI’ option in your composer preview that shows up when you hover over the image:

6 Likes

Main challenge is to post only “the best” caption, will say that is this one:

This is a historical map titled “A general PLAN of the Town of Annapolis Royal in Nova Scotia,” surveyed by Captain Hamilton in 1753, depicting detailed fortifications, the town layout, surrounding landscape features, and a compass rose. (Captioned by AI)

Can help if this can translate handwriting to text in more than just captions.

4 Likes

I don’t have the resources to play with the big kids, maybe you can caption for me :pensive:

1 Like

You should have that feature (it’s currently on TL2), though it looks like you used a link rather than uploading an image. When it gets automatically downloaded you can open it up in edit mode and see the option (or try it with an uploaded image).

Hmm. That still doesn’t seem to be an option even after it pulled it in locally. :thinking:

I think it’s because it lacks dimensions so doesn’t get the hover options in the preview to resize, etc.

![](upload://fCXxUNUVQkfUz1iTU48CnqKAFuf.jpeg)

If I add some made up ones then the options appear.

3 Likes

A young boy stands with his arms crossed, looking upset, while a group of children in the background sits on a bench, seemingly excluding him from their conversation. (Captioned by AI)

A young boy stands with his arms crossed, looking upset, while a group of children in the background sits on a bench, seemingly excluding him from their conversation. (Captioned by AI)

4 Likes

A child in a pink dress appears to be twirling or running playfully with a dog along a tree-lined path. (Captioned by AI)

My daughter dancing with our dog 10 years ago while we were out for a walk.
She is 17 now and our dog is 12.

7 Likes

1 Like

An image created by AI and captioned by AI? :thinking:

An anthropomorphic duck dressed as a vintage pilot is seated in a military aircraft, with fighter planes and mountainous landscapes in the background. (Captioned by AI)

:duck: :airplane: :robot:

1 Like

I took your caption and generated an image from it

Here’s the AI caption for an AI generated image from an AI caption generated from an AI image:

An anthropomorphic duck, wearing a classic pilot outfit, confidently controls a fighter plane amidst a formation flying over mountainous terrain.

Surprisingly consistent.

6 Likes

Error 500

:rofl: :man_facepalming: [1]

1. Is it possible that error didn’t come from braindead content barriers of OpenAI, but format avif? ↩︎

4 Likes

What type of files can I upload?
We currently support PNG (.png), JPEG (.jpeg and .jpg), WEBP (.webp), and non-animated GIF (.gif).

5 Likes

A startled man recoils from a monstrous creature emerging from his laptop screen amidst digital chaos.

Now is caption describing image real good :joy:

2 Likes