spectrum
(Spectrum)
27 Mayo, 2019 21:43
1
Hi there,
I’m looking for information on how I can display a link to the Comments thread without displaying comments. I found the page below shows how this works in WordPress:
The WP Discourse plugin now has an option to link to Discourse topics without displaying comments underneath the post. This is enabled by selecting the Link to Comments Without Displaying Them option from the plugin’s Commenting settings tab. When you do that, you will find something like this displayed underneath your posts:
[20%20PM]
That doesn’t look great, but you can add some styles to the link by targeting the .wpdc-join-discussion-link class.
[01%20PM]
As comments are added to the Dis…
However, I’m hoping to achieve the same functionality in Drupal.
Is this possible?
1 me gusta
spectrum
(Spectrum)
28 Junio, 2019 03:11
2
Solo quería añadir un comentario para preguntar si alguien ha oído hablar de si esto es posible… ¿subo?
¿Ya has echado un vistazo a esto?
{“content”: “\u003cdiv data-theme-toc="true"\u003e \u003c/div\u003e\n\nDiscourse tiene la capacidad de incrustar los comentarios de un tema en un sitio remoto utilizando una API de Javascript que crea un IFRAME. Para un ejemplo de esto en acción, consulta el blog de Coding Horror . El blog se ejecuta a través de Ghost pero los comentarios se incrustan desde su foro de Discourse .\n\nAlgo importante a tener en cuenta con esta configuración es que los usuarios deben navegar a tu foro para publicar r…
2 Me gusta