spectrum
(Spectrum)
Mai 27, 2019, 9:43
1
Hi there,
I’m looking for information on how I can display a link to the Comments thread without displaying comments. I found the page below shows how this works in WordPress:
The WP Discourse plugin now has an option to link to Discourse topics without displaying comments underneath the post. This is enabled by selecting the Link to Comments Without Displaying Them option from the plugin’s Commenting settings tab. When you do that, you will find something like this displayed underneath your posts:
[20%20PM]
That doesn’t look great, but you can add some styles to the link by targeting the .wpdc-join-discussion-link class.
[01%20PM]
As comments are added to the Dis…
However, I’m hoping to achieve the same functionality in Drupal.
Is this possible?
1 « J'aime »
spectrum
(Spectrum)
Juin 28, 2019, 3:11
2
Je voulais juste ajouter un commentaire pour demander si quelqu’un a entendu dire que c’était possible… up ?
Avez-vous jeté un coup d’œil à ceci ?
Discourse a la capacité d’intégrer les commentaires d’un sujet sur un site distant à l’aide d’une API Javascript qui crée une IFRAME. Pour un exemple de cela en action, consultez le blog de Coding Horror . Le blog est géré via Ghost mais les commentaires sont intégrés depuis son forum Discourse .
Une chose importante à noter avec cette configuration est que les utilisateurs doivent naviguer vers votre forum pour publier des réponses. Ceci est intentionnel, car nous estimons que l’interface de p…
2 « J'aime »