Looking for an experienced user interface/user experience person to help us de-clutter

What would you like done? Looking for an experienced discourse person with a knack for user experience and user interface design to audit our forum, propose improvements, and then implement them. Our paying members are boomer investors. So we got to be pretty straightforward.

The goal is to simplify by hiding/consolidating as much of the clutter as possible, but still making the forum easy to use. I just don’t know what features/modifications are available to help us simplify everything. I don’t know what I don’t know.

An experienced discourse admin with good attention to detail and a knack for interface design would really help us.

Our site confuses/overwhelms many of the newbies and they cancel their paid memberships before they can take advantage of the full benefits.

We added the sidebar, but that just seemed to confuse and add redundancy (clutter) for members.

When do you need it done? The sooner the better

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task? That’s negotiable. It’s a paid/private forum. If you have the skills and experience, then we have no problem paying you what you deserve.

Since our forum is part of private/paid membership, I’ll need to make an account for you in order to login and inspect. Slide me a DM if you are interested. If you can provide any past work, that would be awesome.

Thanks,
Gene
Rebel Capitalist Pro

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.