Moderator login with SSO enabled

Hello,

I’m activating SSO in my community, the users will access only through our app.

But I want the admin and moderator to lead the community through the web, for admin I access this address:

/users/admin-login

How can I do it to moderator access through web?

1 Like

The admin login route at /users/admin-login can only be used by site administrators. There is no route that moderators can use to log directly into a site that has SSO enabled.

3 Likes

@simon Ok, thanks.

Another question, I’ve enabled SSO, and everytime that I want to access through WEB, I will have to put my email, confirm my email and finish the login?

1 Like

Yes, to bypass SSO, you will need to enter your email address into the admin-login form and click on the link in the email that you are sent.

What problem are you trying to solve by not having admins login through SSO?

3 Likes

@simon, but everytime that I want to access I will have to do all the process? “Enter my email address into the admin-login form and click on the link in the email that you are sent.”

There’s no way to the platform save my information?

1 Like

There is no way to login with a username/password when SSO is enabled. If your admin users do not login via SSO, they will have to go through the process of responding to the admin-login email each time they login to the site.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.