Hey guys. Since I upgraded our Discourse instance v2.2.0.beta5 +35 (or possibly after I tried to update the subscription settings for the general category I’ve had some reports from users that they intermittently get an "internal Server Error Message when posting a new topic… Of course, I haven’t experienced this yet myself.
At this point I haven’t been able to isolate any variables or commonalities that these users might have.
At first I took a look at top, and it looked like the server (Two cores) was busy, but I would have thought it had enough overhead.
Here’s my error logs for today:
So I rebooted the server, users still report having the same issue, but CPU utilization is minimal