I’m happy to announce that I’ve completed the Microsoft Office365 OAuth2 plugin.
You can find the new repo at GitHub - discourse/discourse-plugin-office365-auth
You can update all settings within the Admin > Settings area (including disabling the plugin).
After installing the plugin, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Generate a New Password under Application Secrets (copy the password, you will need it for your admin settings in Discourse). It is not necessary to create a Key Pair.
- Click Add Platform and choose “Web”
- Add your website as a Redirect URI in this format:
(Note that Office 365 requires HTTPS, this will not work without it)
- Ensure that there is a Delegated Permission of
- Leave the
Live SDK supportoption checked.
- Click Save, the Client ID will be visible in the My Applications list
Any issues should be reported either here or via a GitHub issue. I also welcome translation file PRs, or general enhancement PRs.