We are a startup of 140+ employees, building a decentralized network of food distribution communities, each community is managed by a Host. We have around 1000 in Europe. We want the Hosts, the Farmers, and the Members to collaborate online.
After a year of internal testing, La Ruche qui dit Oui ! (The Food Assembly in UK) is ready to bring our network on our Discourse.
What would you like done?
We need a fullstack dev to implement a bidimensional navigation feature.
Don’t be afraid, I’ll explain :
- we want a plugin
- GPL2 is fine
- enabling the creation of custom tables
- either in content or a new kind of pages
- the table creator configures one tag per column, on tag per line
- the table is published
- the table cells contain a list of all the topics which have both tags (column & line)
Alright, an example:
- I create a table, declaring the tags “TODO” “DO” “DONE” as 3 columns.
- declaring the tags “DESIGN”, “CODE”, “DEPLOY” as 3 lines.
- I publish my table
- I get something looking like
- the table would be sexy, with hover on links, icons, etc.
| TODO | DO | DONE | -------------|-------------|-------------|-------------| DESIGN | | 365 896 | 234 | CODE | 845 | 745 312 | | DEPLOY | 256 | | |
- 365 & 896 are links to the 2 topics with tags DESIGN + DO
- 234 is a link to the 1 topic with tags DESIGN + DONE
- 845, CODE + TODO
FYI, this would be a discourse implementation of the practishare methodology.
When do you need it done?
A delivery for September would be swell.
What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
We’re planning a first investment between $2000 & $8000.