cmd:
- mkdir - p plugins
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/docker_manager.git
- git clone https://github.com/procourse/procourse-static-pages.git

Rebuilt the container, and I have the admin menu present, but it doesn’t load:

I get 404 errors in the console:

_ember_jquery-27e777…4259cf6cda.js:29446 undefined

u @ _ember_jquery-27e777…4259cf6cda.js:29446

/procourse-static-pa…n?_=1538997284313:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

_ember_jquery-27e777…4259cf6cda.js:29446 undefined

Doubtless I’ve done something dumb but it seems to me a fairly simple process and I can’t see where I have gone wrong! Help please! :slight_smile:

(Joe Buhlig) #24

Do you have the error backtrace in /logs that corresponds to this? That always helps significantly with debugging as I’m not seeing this error on any of the sites where I run this plugin.

(Ben) #25

I found another way to do what we wanted - trying to move as fast as possible means I didn’t want to be retrying plugins, I wanted to move onto the next thing!

So hopefully this only impacts me.

(DiscourseMetrics.com) #26

I’ve put some basic javascript into the HTML - but it does not seem to run. Would that be possible to fix or is it a limitation of the way the page is loaded within Discourse? :slight_smile:

(T. H. Wright) #27

What would be the proper way to add the site’s footer/after-header to a ProCourse static page?

(Miguel Vacas) #28

Hey all. I’m trying out this plugin, which does pretty much exactly what we’re looking for, but I had 2 questions:

• Is there an easy way to change the domain of the pages created? As in, instead of /page/this-page/1/, maybe /section/this-page/ (without the /1/ in front) or something of the sorts. If not, where would be the best place to look into this in the code?
  • Is it possible to limit the page created in this plugin by group or trust level? I’m completely new to Discourse, so there might be a way that’s already integrated in the platform and I’m not seeing it, or maybe a plugin or a part of the code that let’s me do this.

Looking forward hearing from you guys.

Thanks!

(T. H. Wright) #29

Another thought would be to have the pages load the site’s footer when present.

I’m also seeing footnotes not generating as an inline element.