Search Banner

Just realised that this search button should not be there at all :thinking: Not sure where it is coming from. I thought it might be some CSS from the Theme I am using - but the classes don’t match.

The button uses a search-icon class that is not used anywhere else. Setting this to display: none; cleaned everything up ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯.

1 Like

i have the same problem that different browsers/modes show different parts of that image. I solved it by making it extra wide, so the right side only shows in some conditions. But thats not so easy for symmetric images. I guess some more CSS (without searching for a thome-component-overwrite) would help with that.

I managed to solve part of it, I disabled the theme component in the other themes and left it only at 1, incredible as it seems, the image was “normal” with the font size at “normal” only because of the cell phone that only one side of the image appears, will it be Is there anything I can do to make it appear completely on my cell phone too?

Hi @awesomerobot,
The preview in Theme Creator doesn’t seem to be working for me. Can you confirm it’s working for you?

3 Likes

It’s also broken for me

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning it, I’ve updated the component and it appears to work now.

2 Likes

hi!
I think something happened with this component, so in admin it won’t let me add background image(

1 Like

if you recently updated the component, you may just need to refresh the page and try again?

5 Likes

yep, it worked
thanks!

1 Like